Donnerstag, 3. Oktober 2013

How to customize your blog

After looking at my boring blog throughout the day, I decided to learn a bit about how to personalize blogs by using some easy html-codes. As I have no knowledge about computers, let alone programming, whatsoever though I did some research on the internet and found this video. Of course all of the things mentioned in this video are rather easy to learn, but for me it was already a success.
If there’s every some time left between studying and sports, I might try to further improve my blog and at the same time improve my computer skills a bit.

http://www.cottonandcurls.com/2013/05/how-to-customize-your-blogspot-blog-some-html-basics/

I know that this blog was mostly created for university use only, but if possible I would like to continue using it even after I graduate from university – provided I graduate from university. I have never been into writing diaries, so blogging for me is a way to remind myself of things I am interested in and that I would like to know more about, to mark special events that happened in my life and to be able to one day look back on the past me.

So if somebody has any recommendations for me on html codes or any other things I could use to improve my blog, please let me know.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen