Freitag, 14. März 2014

A day in the life of a humble….me

At 7 o’clock in the morning the penetrating ring of the alarm throws me out of my bed in a state of shock. 7 o’clock, that’s the usual time for me to throw back my covers and crawl out of bed in order to prepare for morning classes at the Department for Translation Studies. I skip breakfast, on most days at least, and get on my bike so as not to be late for my 8:15 class. I sit through several courses and fight to stay awake through most of them. During my break I try to catch up on some homework or go to Billa to fetch a quick snack before my next class starts. I come home in the evening, exhausted from a day spent studying. 

As soon as I open the door, however, I feel the exhaustion fade away, simply by looking at my flatmates, who are luckily also my best friends. We often cook together in order to save money and time. While eating, we catch up on the latest news in our lives, most of them directly related to our university lives. At midnight I go to sleep, waiting for what is going to happen the next day at ITAT.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen